while True: learn()
A downloadable game
while True: learn() - is a simulator of a machine learning specialist who uses visual programming to make his living. Make money as a machine learning developer. Learn how machine learning works.
It's never too late to learn
Everyone is speaking about machine learning. Forbes writes that these developers and Data Scientists have incredible salaries, Elon Musk says that they can accidentally create an AI that can enslave humanity. So, what are these people really doing when they come to work? This game is a simulator of a machine learning specialist who uses visual programming to make his living. Learn what those guys are actually doing and realize if it is possible to create a big and scary evil AI by mistake (or not)?
- Work as a freelancer or run a startup
- Write systems using visual programming interface to complete clients' orders
- Deploy system to the cloud
- Reuse system components in future
- Scale the system when the amount of data gets huge
- Make money as a machine learning developer
- Learn how machine learning works
Just sign up to get free Pre Alpha, download zip file, unzip and play!